Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Do You Keep The Passion Flowing?

Remembering back episode of Oprah when she invited Tony Bennet to come over and then sing with some notable guest stars such as Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood and Josh Groban, I was quite amazed to find out that according to Mr. Bennet's self-confession, that at the age of 80, he doesn't own a home nor a driver's license, yet he is so happy and content with his life.

His secret, at least that was what he claimed in the show, was that he kept his passion and creativity flowing constantly with two activities he loves most : singing and painting, painting and singing.

I wonder if I could be at least half as happy as him when I reach half of his present age?

Oh, I am so 'envy' of him!!


< How Do You Keep The Passion Flowing? was originally posted online on Wednesday, 5 September, 2007 2:21 PM >

No comments: