Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gone


Sometimes,
My mind still wandered
Thinking about how our relationship used to be
Before our love is gone

We were so entwined in our lies,
Surrounded by this make believes

I should have known the road we chose would run out on us

Can you tell me now what are we supposed to do?
After all that you and I have been through,
When everything that once felt so right now turns wrong,
Now that our love is gone

Our relationships last for years, but
I didn’t really know what to call you,
And to me,
You didn’t know me at all

I know you feel so hurt inside,
As I do feel just the same,
But if you still want to go on,
We need to find another reason

We have got to find another reason to hold:

Is it ...
Love?

You always seem to know where to find me
Yet I’ll never really learn how to love you

There is nothing left between us to prove,
Don’t see any reason to deny this simple truth.
I can’t find any reasons to keep holding on,
Now that our love is gone

So I need you tell me,
How many ways can we stand there in playback?
How did we end up standing here,
While I stared at you crying underneath the clear blue sky?

There’s nothing left for us to say

It’s time to move and go separate way,
Now that our love is gone.


No comments: